Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation 2012 Safety Congress & Expo
On March 27, 2012 through March 29, 2012 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, join over 5,000 safety-minded individuals at Ohio’s largest and most established occupational safety and health event. Your competition will be there, and here’s why you should, too.
- Reduce training costs for you and your employees at 150 educational sessions.
- Earn free CEUs for accreditation and BWC discount programs.
- Streamline your product purchases at the Expo Marketplace.
- Solve problems with peers at roundtable discussions.
- Discover solutions to real-life safety scenarios.
- Save on registration fees and out-of-state travel expenses.
- Fewer injuries mean lower workers’ compensation costs.
For more information and to register for the event, visit: http://www.ohiobwc.com/employer/programs/safety/SafetyCongress.asp
Save the date. Save the money. It’s worth your time.